NRS Ninja Paddling Life Jacket was originally designed for freestyle kayakers, the Ninja PFD's athletic low-profile design stays out of the way and off your mind for comfortable paddling or rowing in any craft.
- The Ninja's athletic design won't interfere with paddling, rowing or swimming
- Four side adjustments and two shoulder adjustments provide a custom fit
- This life jacket is great for boaters with short torsos, who may have a difficult time wearing more conventional life vests
- Soft PVC-Free foam flotation panels are shaped for comfort
- A floating front panel adjusts to your body's shape and gives you a warm place to put your hands when it's chilly
- The side entry is secured by quick release buckles, making it easy to put on and take off
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|Warranty Details||Three Year for Manufacturer's Defects|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.