NRS Pilot Knife
Both rescue professionals and recreational boaters love the features of the NRS Pilot Knife. Not only does its unique design attract attention, the sheath provides convenient access and release of the knife when you need it most. Excellent for freshwater boating and rescue, the cutting edge has both smooth and serrated sections plus a rope cutting hook. The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself! As another safety feature, the blade is only sharpened on the one edge. This, along with the blunt tip, helps prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- Unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place; it only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release
- Comfortable rubberized grip wraps around the contoured handle, giving you maximum control of the blade
- Sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab
- Handle has a built-in glass breaking tip on the end
- Bottle opener included in the handle of the knife
|Clip||Belt Clip/Lash Tab Clip|
|Type||Partially Serrated Edge|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.