|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
The Assault life jacket combines stability and full lumbar support to keep you completely secure when hitting wakes or jumps!
Lightweight and stylish, O’Neill’s Assault life jackets support riders without restricting their movement for a day of uninhibited play on the water. Ample armholes and anatomical flex points grant roominess where you want and comfort when you need it most. Overlock stitched seams and fabric provide durability and a long-lasting life.
With exclusive Nytrolite™ Polyethylene Foam Technology, these life jackets are more buoyant, 3x lighter and offer superior impact protection compared to traditional PVC foam. Nytrolite™ foam is also approximately 10% more buoyant than PVC, so less foam is required which reduces the bulk. Complemented by its lightweight, fluid foam neoprene shell, this vest will never weigh you down even during the wildest of rides!
- Full lumbar support pads prevent back fatigue
- Anatomical flex points maximize movement
- Concealed dual belt system stays out of the way
- Minimal bulk design
- Strategic armhole size maximize range of motion
- Durable exterior
- Overlock stitching for super strong seams
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Wakeboarding, waterskiing, tubing
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: Nytrolite™ polyethylene Foam
- Shell Fabric: Fluid foam neoprene shell
- Closure: Heavy Duty front zipper and zipper safety tab
- Straps: Two webbing straps with quick-release safety buckles
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.