O'NEILL–Water Sports Life Jacket Child 30-50lb
Water Sports Life Jacket Child 30-50lb
|Size||Child 30-50 Pounds|
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
Equip your kids with quality life jackets they will want to wear
You want the best for your kids, especially when it comes to their safety. O’Neill’s youth line of United States Coast Guard (USCG) Approved life jackets ensures your kids are safe yet comfortable for a day on the water.
If your kids feel miserable and restricted due to cumbersome life jackets, they may be more inclined to take them off. Life jackets only work when they are worn. That’s why ensuring your kid’s life jackets are comfortable is a safety feature in itself. But don’t let the comfortable, lightweight features fool you—the closed cell PVC Marine grade foam is lightweight yet strong and won't deteriorate after taking a beating. This allows for a flexible, multi-density design that adds minimal bulk to each vest. Keeping your kids happy and afloat!
- Behind the neck grab strap
- Adjustable crotch strap keeps vest from riding up
- Flexible multi-density design
- Minimal bulk design
- Overlock stitching for super strong seams
- Strategic armhole size for improved mobility
- Mesh for drainage
- Durable exterior
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Watersports
- Size: Child, 30-50lbs.
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: Closed-cell PVC marine foam
- Shell Fabric: Lightweight fluid foam neoprene shell
- Closure: Heavy-duty front zipper and durable exterior zipper safety tab
- Straps: Two webbing straps with quick-release safety buckles
- Warranty: One year
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.