Easy On Bottom Coating
|Aluminum Safe||Aluminum Safe|
|Coverage||24' Hull per Pint|
|Cure Time||Dries in Minutes; Overnight Curing Before Launch|
Product OverviewWhy paint when you can wax?
If your boating is in low fouling fresh water or cold saltwater, consider new waxing technology instead of anti-fouling bottom paint. An easy-to-use, nontoxic, soft-wax coating for full-season protection. One bottle will cover a 24' boat. Clear. Pint.
- Recommended Usage: Fresh or intermittent salt water use; lasts one full season
- Biocide: None. Clear, nontoxic alternative to bottom paints
- Number of Coats Recommended: One
- Coverage: One pint covers 24' hull
- Drying Time: Dries in minutes, overnight curing before launch
- Maximum Out of Water Time: Indefinite
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.