OKUMA–10'6" SST Casting Combo with Magda Reel
10'6" SST Casting Combo with Magda Reel
|Drag Style||Star Drag|
|Length||10 Feet 6 Inches|
|Number of Sections||2 Sections|
|Rod Action||Medium Heavy|
|Rod Power||Medium Heavy|
|Maximum Test - Mono||20 Pounds|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Maximum Test - Braided||20 Pounds|
Okuma made it easy to get on the water ready for action with their perfectly matched Magda Reel and SST Casting Rod Combo.
Featuring a lightweight yet strong reel and a sensitive, IM-8 graphite rod, this combo delivers on every cast. Constructed from lightweight, corrosion-resistant graphite, the Magda Reel’s improved housing is stronger than ever before. A large, over-sized, ergo-grip handle makes reeling easier and more comfortable. With a 16 point anti-reverse system, the Magda boasts heavy-duty fish stopping power. The external, line counter screw port allows for more air flow to help keep the inside dry while the trip point has been placed on the side to help prevent debris from entering the line counter.
Perfectly paired with the SST casting rod to provide a premium foundation constructed from IM-8 graphite. Other features include durable stainless steel guide frames, braid-ready Zirconium inserts, custom reel seats, premium grips and a gorgeous metallic copper finish. Combined, the complete Magda and SST Combo from Okuma offer elite level performance to anglers of all levels.
- Graphite frame and sideplates
- Corrosion-resistant graphite spools
- Mechanical line counter function measures in feet
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Line counter screw port for improved air access
- 2 Stainless steel ball bearing
- 16-point anti-reverse for improved stopping power
- Durable Machine cut brass gearing
- Self-Lubricating Gear System
- Automatic trip spool engaging mechanism
- Stainless steel levelwind line guide system
Reel Technical Specifications
- Line Retrieve: 23" per crank
- Gear Ratio: 5.1:1
- Max Drag: 15lb.
- Ball Bearings: 2BB
- Weight: 13.8oz.
- 14 Pounds/290 Yards
- 18 Pounds/230 Yards
- 20 Pounds/210 Yards
- Salmon herring rod specific action
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction
- Durable stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- Premium fore and rear grips
- Custom IM-8 graphite pipe reel seat
- Integrated compressed cork butt cap with a non-skid surface
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Carbon fiber pipe with Fuji hood and trigger
Rod Technical Specifications
- Length: 10’6”
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Guide Type: Stainless steel
- Guides Including Tip: 12
- Action: Medium Fast
- Power: Medium Heavy
- Line Weight: 15-50lb.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.