OKUMA–11' Longitude Casting Rod with Ceymar Spinning Reel Combo
11' Longitude Casting Rod with Ceymar Spinning Reel Combo
|Drag Style||Front Drag|
|Number of Sections||2 Sections|
|Maximum Test - Braided||20 Pounds|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Maximum Test - Mono||20 Pounds|
|Line Speed||36 Inches|
With a fierce look and core of excellence, anglers are ready for action with a perfectly matched Ceymar 65 Reel and Longitude Surf Rod Combo.
Make a statement with this bold and stunningly engineered combo from Okuma. Delivering an ultra-lightweight design with a dynamic ported spool and rotor, the Ceymar Reel meets the demands and high expectations of serious anglers. Featuring a multi-disc, oiled-felt drag system and an 8-bearing system for a balanced, smooth action while the narrow, Blade Body design reduces user fatigue. Additionally, the machined aluminum spool, forged aluminum handle, and ergonomic EVA knob handle complete the foundation for a flawless spinning reel.
Perfectly paired with the Longitude Spinning Rod, this combo throws modesty out the window. With features such as stainless steel double-foot guides with aluminum oxide guide inserts and a graphite composite blank, this rod overflows with high-quality value and easy-handling performance. Cork tape grips are enhanced with EVA cushions above and below the reel seat for a comfortable and cable rod that will please all levels of anglers.
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system for smooth action
- Graphite spools, frame, and sideplates for corrosion resistance
- 7 BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Rigid, forged aluminum, black anodized handle design
- Ergo-grip handle for comfort
- Precision elliptical gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow “Blade Body” design for reduced fatigue
Reel Technical Specifications
- Line Retrieve: 36" per crank
- Gear Ratio: 4.8:1
- Max Drag: 22lb.
- Ball Bearings: 7BB+1RB
- Weight: 20.7oz.
- 12 Pounds/430 Yards
- 15 Pounds/310 Yards
- 20 Pounds/260 Yards
- 50 Pounds/305 Yards
- 65 Pounds/205 Yards
- Sensitive graphite composite blanks
- Aluminum oxide guide inserts
- Stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Double footed guide frame
- Custom, non-slip cork wrapped handles
- Soft touch EVA cushions above and below handle
- Durable, rubber butt cap
Rod Technical Specifications
- Length: 11’
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Guide Type: Aluminum oxide
- Guides Including Tip: 7
- Action: Fast
- Power: Heavy
- Line Weight: 20-40lbs.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.