OKUMA–7'5" Shadow Stalker Gulf Coast Inshore Spinning Rod, Medium Heavy Power
7'5" Shadow Stalker Gulf Coast Inshore Spinning Rod, Medium Heavy Power
|Best Use||Saltwater Inshore|
|Grip / Handle Type||EVA/Cork|
|Length||7 Feet 5 Inches|
|Number of Sections||1 Section|
|Rod Power||Medium Heavy|
|Test Rating||10-20 Pound Test|
|Warranty Details||Lifetime Limited|
The OKUMA Shadow Stalker Gulf Coast Inshore Spinning Rod has a one piece, 24 ton carbon fiber rod blank for a lightweight feel and increased sensitivity. These Rods have an outer wrap of OC-9 carbon reinforcement which adds to the strength and durability.
- Lightweight, sensitive graphite rod blanks
- ALPS Stainless steel double footed guide frames
- ALPS Zirconium oxide inserts for braided line
- EVA fore grip and EVA rear split grip to reduce weight and improves balance
- Fuji reel seat with rubberized carbon finish
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.