OKUMA–8'6" SST Heavy Spinning Combo
8'6" SST Heavy Spinning Combo
|Drag Style||Front Drag|
|Length||8 Feet 6 Inches|
|Number of Sections||2 Sections|
|Maximum Test - Braided||12 Pounds|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Maximum Test - Mono||12 Pounds|
|Line Speed||29 Inches|
With a fierce look and core of excellence, anglers are ready for action with a perfectly matched Ceymar 40 Reel and SST Spinning Rod Combo.
Make a statement with this bold and stunningly engineered combo from Okuma. Delivering an ultra-lightweight design with a dynamic ported spool and rotor, the Ceymar Reel meets the demands and high expectations of serious anglers. Featuring a multi-disc, oiled-felt drag system and an 8-bearing system for a balanced, smooth action while the narrow, Blade Body design reduces user fatigue. Additionally, the machined aluminum spool, forged aluminum handle, and ergonomic EVA knob handle complete the foundation for a flawless spinning reel.
Rounding out this striking combo is Okuma’s SST spinning rod – created to stoke your passion for fishing. Providing a premium foundation, the SST is constructed from IM-8 graphite for strength and durability. Other features include durable stainless steel guide frames, braid-ready Zirconium inserts, custom reel seats, premium grips and a gorgeous metallic copper finish. Versatile and easy-to-use, Okuma’s Ceymar SST Reel and Rod Combo creating a pleasurable cast and optimal fishing experience.
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system for smooth action
- Graphite spools, frame, and sideplates for corrosion resistance
- 7 BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Rigid, forged aluminum, black anodized handle design
- Lightweight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision elliptical gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow “Blade Body” design for reduced fatigue
Reel Technical Specifications
- Line Retrieve: 29" per crank
- Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
- Max Drag: 15lb.
- Ball Bearings: 7BB+1RB
- Weight: 10oz.
- 8 Pounds/270 Yards
- 10 Pounds/190 Yards
- 12 Pounds/170 Yards
- Steelhead spin specific rod action
- Sensitive IM-8 graphite rod blank construction
- Durable stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium guide inserts reduce friction from braided lines
- Pipe reel seat with IM-6 graphite insert
- Premium fore and rear grips
- Integrated compressed cork butt cap with non-skid surface
- Stainless steel hook keeper
Rod Technical Specifications
- Length: 8’6”
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Guide Type: Stainless Steel
- Guides Including Tip: 9
- Action: Medium
- Power: Medium
- Line Weight: 8-17lb.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.