9'6" Celilo Heavy Spinning Combo
|Drag Style||Front Drag|
|Length||9 Feet 6 Inches|
|Number of Sections||2 Sections|
|Rod Power||Medium Light|
|Maximum Test - Braided||12 Pounds|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|Maximum Test - Mono||12 Pounds|
|Rod Action||Medium Fast|
|Line Speed||29 Inches|
With a fierce look and core of excellence, anglers are ready for action with a perfectly matched Ceymar 40 Reel and Celilo Rod Spinning Combo.
Make a statement with this bold and stunningly engineered combo from Okuma. Delivering an ultra-lightweight design with a dynamic ported spool and rotor, the Ceymar Reel meets the demands and high expectations of serious anglers. Featuring a multi-disc, oiled-felt drag system and an 8-bearing system for a balanced, smooth action while the narrow, Blade Body design reduces user fatigue. Additionally, the machined aluminum spool, forged aluminum handle, and ergonomic EVA knob handle complete the foundation for a flawless spinning reel.
Perfectly paired with the Celilo Spinning Rod, this combo throws modesty out the window. With features such as aluminum oxide guide inserts, a stainless steel hooded reel seat, a stainless steel hook keeper, and a thru-blank handle design, this rod overflows with high-quality value.
- Multi-disc, oiled felt drag system for smooth action
- Graphite spools, frame, and sideplates for corrosion resistance
- 7 BB + 1RB for ultimate smoothness
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Rigid, forged aluminum, black anodized handle design
- Lightweight, EVA handle knobs for comfort
- Precision elliptical gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Narrow “Blade Body” design for reduced fatigue
Reel Technical Specifications
- Line Retrieve: 29" per crank
- Gear Ratio: 5.0:1
- Max Drag: 15lb.
- Ball Bearings: 7BB+1RB
- Weight: 10oz.
- 8 Pounds/270 Yards
- 10 Pounds/190 Yards
- 12 Pounds/170 Yards
- Sensitive graphite composite blanks
- Stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Cork grips
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Thru-blank handle design
- Standard pipe reel seat with short cork
Rod Technical Specifications
- Length: 9’6”
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Guide Type: Aluminum oxide
- Guides Including Tip: 11
- Action: Medium Light
- Power: Medium
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.