OLD TOWN–Sportsman106 Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Sportsman106 Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
|Length||10 Feet 6 Inches|
|Seat Type||Zone Dlx Ergonomic Seating System|
|Warranty Details||Lifetime Hull and Deck|
|Width||34 1/2 Inches|
OLD TOWN Sportsman106 Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
Old Town's Sportsman 106 Angler Fishing Kayak provides a stable, comfortable, fishing platform in a compact, nimble package. Packed with features, the Sportsman 106 Angler includes an adjustable Dual-layer Textilene seat, an oversized stern tank well for storing gear, three rod holders, carefully-placed rod and tackle storage, and EVA foam deck pads for traction and comfort while standing.
Thanks to an ultra-stable DoubleU hull design, the Sportsman 106 Angler provides unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact, easy-to-transport design. The kayak's revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes it easier than ever to mount your favorite fish finder - from small 2D Sonar to the largest Side Imaging transducers.
This ten-foot, six-inch kayak has an exceptional 440-pound maximum load capacity and features a limited lifetime warranty. The Old Town Sportsman 106 paddle kayak marries stability and performance in a compact fishing kayak that's light enough to car top! Sneak up on the fish in the quietest pontoon-style hull on the market.
- Ultra Stable DoubleU™ Hull for stability and smooth, comforable fishing
- Premium seating for all day comfort. Dual-layer Textilene is durable, UV resistant and easy to clean. A mid-layer of 3D mesh adds comfort without inhibiting Textilene's natural breathability. Position seat high or low in the kayak. Removable for transport. Also features padded EVA foam floor pads for added grip and comfort while stand-up fishing
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before whether you are using a small 2D or the largest Side Imaging transducers
- Thoughtfully-placed onboard rod (2 Rear Rod Holders and 1 forward facing rod holder for easy rigging) and tackle storage with pre-mounted track for easy customization of electronics and gear. Easy stow and deploy
- Easy-to-use Rudder stow and deploy handle, ergonomically place, locking paddle clamp to get you moving on the water
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.