OLD TOWN–Topwater 120 Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Topwater 120 Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
|Seat Type||Zone Dlx Ergonomic Seating System|
|Warranty Details||Lifetime Hull and Deck|
OLD TOWN Topwater 120 Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
Old Town's Topwater Angler Fishing Kayak provides a stable, comfortable, fishing platform in a compact, nimble package. Packed with features, the Topwater 120 Angler includes an adjustable ElementAir seat, an oversized stern tank well for storing gear, three rod holders, carefully-placed rod and tackle storage, and EVA foam deck pads for traction and comfort while standing.
Thanks to an ultra-stable DoubleU hull design, the Topwater 120 Angler provides unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact, easy-to-transport design. The kayak's revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes it easier than ever to mount your favorite fish finder - from small 2D Sonar to the largest Side Imaging transducers.
This 12' kayak has an exceptional 500-pound maximum load capacity and features a limited lifetime warranty. Paddle sold separately.
Old Town is the world's oldest and largest manufacturer of canoes and kayaks. The company has spent over a century innovating—boat after boat, all while staying true to their Northeast heritage and a long legacy of quality craftsmanship.
- Ultra Stable DoubleU™ Hull for stability and smooth, comfortable fishing
- The breathable beach-style ElementAir seat with high/low adjustablilty offers all-day comfort for your angling needs
- Padded EVA foam floor pads for added grip and comfort while stand-up fishing
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before whether you are using a small 2D or the largest Side Imaging transducers
- Thoughtfully-placed onboard rod holders (2 Rear Rod Holders and 1 forward facing rod holder for easy rigging) and tackle storage with pre-mounted track for easy customization of electronics and gear
- Easy-to-use Rudder stow and deploy handle, ergonomically place, locking paddle clamp to get you moving on the water
- Color: First Light
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.