OLD TOWN–Topwater 120 Sit-On-Top Pedal-Drive Angler Kayak
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Topwater 120 Sit-On-Top Pedal-Drive Angler Kayak
|Seat Type||Zone Dlx Ergonomic Seating System|
|Warranty Details||Lifetime Hull and Deck|
OLD TOWN Topwater 120 Sit-On-Top Pedal-Drive Angler Kayak
Old Town's Topwater PDL Angler Fishing Kayak provides a stable, comfortable, easy-to-maneuver, hands-free fishing platform in a compact, nimble package. The Topwater 120 PDL Angler uses the low-maintenance forward/reverse PDL Drive and a patent-pending easy-docking system for hands-free performance fishing.
Packed with features, the Topwater PDL Angler includes an adjustable ElementAir seat, an oversized stern tank well for storing gear, three rod holders, carefully-placed rod and tackle storage, and EVA foam deck pads for traction and comfort while standing.
Thanks to an ultra-stable DoubleU hull design, the Topwater 120 PDL Angler provides unmatched stability and precision handling in a compact, easy-to-transport design. The kayak's revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes it easier than ever to mount your favorite fish finder- from small 2D Sonar to the largest Side Imaging transducers.
This12' kayak has an exceptional 500-pound maximum load capacity and features a limited lifetime warranty. Paddle sold separately.
Old Town is the world's oldest and largest manufacturer of canoes and kayaks. The company has spent over a century innovating—boat after boat, all while staying true to their Northeast heritage and a long legacy of quality craftsmanship.
- The award winning Advanced PDL drive is saltwater safe and maintnence-free. It is backed by an industry leading 5-year warrantly
- Intuitive operation - simply pedal forward or reverse instantly
- Ultra Stable DoubleU™ Hull for stability and smooth, comforable fishing
- The breathable beach-style ElementAir seat is adjustable and offers all-day comfort while pedaling and angling. The Topwater PDL also features padded EVA foam floor pads for added grip and comfort while stand-up fishing
- Revolutionary universal transducer mounting system makes mounting your favorite fish finder easier than ever before whether you are using a small 2D or the largest Side Imaging transducers
- Thoughtfully-placed onboard rod and tackle storage with pre-mounted track for easy customization of electronics and gear
- Color: First Light
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.