Men's Mea Ola Sandals
|Warranty Details||One Year Against Manufacturer's Defects|
Performance sandals with a classically casual design and handsome accents.
An essential style for summer, these Olukai Men's Mea Ola Sandals are so much more than basic flip flops. The durable full-grain leather upper keeps them looking new longer, while the canoe-lash inspired stitching adds a touch of rugged style. A contoured footbed offers major comfort and support. The non-marking and slip-resistant rubber sole offers traction, making them perfect for boating and sailing. The slip-on design and thong toe strap keep your foot secure without feeling constricted. With a captivating etched design on the insole, these sandals are perfect for your next stylish adventure. Pair them with board shorts and a breathable tee for an instant summer look.
- Durable full-grain leather upper construction
- Non-slip and non-marking leather sole
- Secure thong toe strap with canoe-lash inspired stitching details
- Striking etched details on insole
- Slip-on design
- Perfect for boating or casual outfits
- One year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.