120L Black Hole Duffel Bag
|Size||32" x 17" x 13"|
|Trip Length||2-3 Weeks|
|Weight||3 Pounds 13 Ounces|
Functionality and convenience define Patagonia’s Black Hole Duffel Bag.
Comfortably take this bag with you for extended excursions that require a lot of gear. Featuring a large main compartment accessed by a zippered, U-shaped lid, you can easily organize your belongings. A pair of mesh, zippered pockets can be found on the underside of the lid for storing smaller items while the internal compression straps allow you to pack in that extra sweater you just have to take with you. The zippered exterior pocket allows you to stash items you may need to access quickly.
Constructed with highly weather-resistant, 900-denier polyester ripstop fabric with TPU-film laminate and a durable water repellent finish, the Black Hole Duffel protects gear from travel and rough handling. Patagonia incorporated a padded bottom panel for added structure while cushioning your belongings during flights or bumpy roads.
Carry the Black Hole like a backpack with the included padded and removable shoulder straps or with the webbed handles featuring a snap closure. Reinforced haul loops at the ends facilitate linking multiple bags while offering quick grab-n-go carrying from the baggage carousel or your vehicle’s trunk.
Four daisy chains on the front provide options to lash additional gear to the outside so you can conveniently carry everything you need. And last, but certainly not least, the Black Hole folds up and stuffs into its own pocket when not in use so you can easily store it in the closet or a drawer. Imported.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a durable water repellent finish
- Large opening to the main compartment for easy access
- Internal compression system allows more packing capacity
- Zippered side pocket and mesh pockets in lid for organized storage
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage when not in use
- Padded, removable shoulder straps for easy backpack carry options
- Webbing handles with snap closure for duffel carrying ability
- Haul loops at either end for easy grab-n-go carrying
- Padded base protects contents and provides structure
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing extra gear to the outside