45L Stormfront Roll-Top Pack
|Size||23 x 13 x 12|
|Weight||2 Pounds 9.3 Ounces|
Patagonia’s streamlined Stormfront® Roll-Top Pack provides simplicity and versatility for lugging around wet gear.
The Stormfront® Roll Top Pack features a highly effective roll-down construction to help keep your gear dry in wet weather. You must roll this pack a minimum of 3 times to provide non-submersible, 100% waterproof protection. Constructed from 100% nylon fabric with a single-side TPU coating and a durable water repellent finish, along with fully welded seams, this brawny pack is the complete weatherproof package.
Padded shoulder straps and an adjustable waist belt provide all-day comfort on long hikes and walks. Great for the active fisherman thanks to the rod-tube holders, so you are ready to cast once you come across a stream or lake. There’s also lash points for extra gear or for strapping a wet garment to the outside of your pack keeping everything inside dry. Imported.
- Intuitive, simple roll-down closure keeps water out with a minimum of three rolls
- Tough materials repel water and protect gear
- Padded shoulder straps and adjustable waist belt provide all-day comfort
- Lash points for extra gear
- Durable and burly nylon core with a TPU coating provides a 100% waterproof package
- Two web loops on outside for rod tube attachment
- Side utility keepers provide easy attachment