Functionality and convenience define Patagonia’s go-to Black Hole Duffel Bag.
Take this bag with you for a weekend getaway or an organized, long weekend excursion. Featuring a large main compartment accessed by a zippered, U-shaped lid, you can easily organize your belongings. A pair of mesh, zippered pockets can be found on the underside of the lid for storing smaller items while the internal compression straps allow you to pack in that extra sweater you just have to take with you. The zippered exterior pocket allows you to stash items you may need to access quickly.
Constructed with highly weather-resistant, 900-denier polyester ripstop fabric with TPU-film laminate and a durable water repellent finish, the Black Hole Duffel protects gear from travel and rough handling. Patagonia incorporated a padded bottom panel for added structure while cushioning your belongings during flights or bumpy roads.
Carry the Black Hole like a backpack with the included padded and removable shoulder straps or with the webbed handles featuring a snap closure. Reinforced haul loops at the ends facilitate linking multiple bags while offering quick grab-n-go carrying from the baggage carousel or your vehicle’s trunk.
Four daisy chains on the front provide options to lash additional gear to the outside so you can conveniently carry everything you need. And last, but certainly not least, the Black Hole folds up and stuffs into its own pocket when not in use so you can easily store it in the closet or a drawer. Imported.
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a durable water repellent finish
- Large opening to the main compartment for easy access
- Internal compression system allows more packing capacity
- Zippered side pocket and mesh pockets in lid for organized storage
- Stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage when not in use
- Padded, removable shoulder straps for easy backpack carry options
- Webbing handles with snap closure for duffel carrying ability
- Haul loops at either end for easy grab-n-go carrying
- Padded base protects contents and provides structure
- Burly, reinforced daisy chains for lashing extra gear to the outside
60L Black Hole Duffel Bag
|Size||25" x 13" x 10"|
|Trip Length||1 Week|
|Weight||2 Pounds 7 Ounces|
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)