70L Black Hole Wheeled Duffel Bag
|Size||24" x 14" x 12.5"|
|Trip Length||1 Week|
|Weight||8 Pounds 6 Ounces|
Rugged functionality and relaxed convenience define Patagonia’s Black Hole Wheeled Duffel Bag.
Take this bag with you for a weekend getaway or a long weekend excursion. Featuring a large main compartment accessed by a zippered, U-shaped lid, you can easily organize your belongings. A pair of mesh, zippered pockets can be found on the underside of the lid for storing smaller items while the internal compression straps allow you to pack in that extra sweater you just have to take with you. The zippered exterior pocket allows you to stash items you may need to access quickly.
Burly, oversized wheels that provide smooth transportation and are the headlining feature of this Black Hole duffel bag. Easily roll this duffel behind you in the airport or on the street. The telescoping handle durable and sturdy while remaining easy to slide and lock back into place when not in use.
Constructed with highly weather-resistant, 900-denier polyester ripstop fabric with TPU-film laminate and a durable water repellent finish, the Black Hole Duffel protects gear from travel and rough handling. The sturdy frame sheet protects the duffel from rough travel and bag-handler abuse.
Carry the Black Hole with the webbed handles featuring a snap closure or by the reinforced haul loops at the ends for a quick grab-n-go from the luggage carousel or trunk. Four daisy chains on the front provide options to lash additional gear to the outside so you can conveniently carry everything you need. Imported.
- Oversized wheels for smooth and easy transport
- Burly polyester ripstop with highly weatherproof TPU laminate and a durable water repellent finish
- Lightweight construction
- Large opening to the main compartment for easy access
- Internal compression system allows more packing capacity
- Zippered side pocket and mesh pockets in lid for organized storage
- Webbing handles with snap closure for duffel carrying ability
- Reinforced daisy chains for lashing extra gear to the outside
- Solution-dyed so it will keep color longer