Featuring a brim made of Bureo’s fully traceable NetPlus™ material that’s 100% recycled fishing nets. This lightweight, exceptionally breathable, fast-drying, go-to polyester cap (87% recycled) with unprecedented air permeability (40CFM) is made for high-output sports and the brewpub afterward so you never have to stop. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Imported.
- 100% polyester (87% recycled) plain-weave fabric with exceptional breathability and abrasion resistance; microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists moisture
- Unprecedented air permeability (40CFM) and breathable front-panel structure allow excess heat to escape quickly
- Soft EVA brim insert for next-to-forehead comfort
- Brim made of 100% recycled fishing nets; learn more at patagonia.com/bureo
- Lightweight performance Velcro® closure with elastic anchor for snug active fit
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.