Nothing fancy, just honest, rugged swim trunks you'll soon be wearing every time you are in or around the water.
Is it just us, or aren't the simplest clothes the ones that usually stand the test of time? Take Patagonia's classic (if they haven't reached classic status yet they soon will be) Baggies Longs Swim Trunks. Made from durable, quick-drying SUPPLEX® 100% recycled nylon for less impact on your favorite playground—earth. They have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture so they're almost dry by the time you get back in the boat after a quick dip.
The fit is casual (you won't find them being worn at that snobby country club that you won't be found at as well) with an elasticized waistband that houses an internal drawstring that customizes the fit and, more importantly, keeps them on when you leap off that cliff into the swimming hole surrounded by lots of people taking videos with their smartphones to post on social media. A quick-drying polyester mesh liner prevents chafing between your skin and the trunks. You'll discover the vertical side pockets with drain-and-dry mesh corners are positioned to reduce drag in the water. There's also a rear snap-closure pocket
4.3oz., SUPPLEX 100% recycled nylon with a DWR finish. 7" inseam. Imported.
- Lightweight, quick-drying SUPPLEX recycled nylon
- DWR finish sheds moisture and speeds up drying time
- Elastic waistband with internal drawstring to adjust the fit
- Quick-drying polyester mesh liner
- Two vertical side pockets reduce drag in water
- Rear pocket has secure snap closure
Men's Baggies Longs Swim Trunks
Machine Wash Cold
Tumble Dry Low
Body: 100% Recycled Nylon
Lining 100% Polyester
|Water Resistance||Water Repellent|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).