Men's Light Storm Jacket
|Care||Machine Wash Warm/Do Not Bleach/Tumble Dry Low/Cool Iron|
Standard Shell: 100% Recycled Polyester
Hood: 100% Nylon
Lining: Recycled Polyester
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
A versatile jacket built to resist wind and rain—whether you find it on your morning commute, your weekend on the trail or your extended journey through the Peak District. It has a 2-layer recycled polyester shell that feels light, supple and comfortable on your skin. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Imported.
- Built with an H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer recycled polyester shell and lined with recycled polyester taffeta
- Full-length center-front zipper with exterior storm flap that secures with snap closure, interior wind flap, stand-up collar and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Stowaway, adjustable hood with zippered closure
- Two top-entry flap pockets and side-entry handwarmer pockets with zippered closures
- Internal zippered left-chest pocket
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.