Women's Capilene® Midweight Crew Shirt
|Care||Machine Wash Warm/Do Not Bleach/Tumble Dry Low/Cool Iron/Do Not Use Fabric Softeners|
Solids and Prints: 100% Recycled Polyester
Cross-Dyes: 100% Polyester (50% Recycled)
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
Our most versatile baselayer/warm, breathable, quick-drying and with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control for daily use. The Capilene® Midweight Crew hits the sweet spot between weight, breathability and wicking performance so you can wear this piece alone or under layers to stay dry and comfortable during high-exertion activities in cool-to-cold weather. Capilene Midweight has a smooth face for easy layering, a forgiving stretch that moves with you and an internal diamond-grid pattern that rests lightly on the skin to trap warmth. The hollow-core yarn construction increases wicking performance and speeds dry times. Treated with HeiQ Fresh durable odor control, which means less washing and longer wearing, and because this crewneck top is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, the people who made it earned a premium for their labor. Features include a rib-knit collar with internal neck tape for chafe-free comfort, full underarm gussets for unhindered shoulder mobility, elastic thumb loops to cover your hands, flatlock seams to minimize chafing, raglan shoulder seams and offset side seams that lie smoothly beneath pack straps, and a drop tail for additional coverage. Imported.
- Smooth, soft face makes for easy layering, and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Classic crew internal neck tape for added comfort; locker loop for hang-drying
- Raglan shoulder seams allow freedom of movement, with full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Fabric’s diamond-grid pattern next to skin provides warmth and breathability, and wicks moisture
- Elastic thumb loops for secure hand coverage
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.