Women's Tech Pants
|Care||Machine Wash Warm/Do Not Bleach/Tumble Dry Low/Cool Iron|
100% Recycled Polyester
Waistband: 79% Recycled Nylon/21% Spandex Solid Jersey
|Sun Protection||UPF 50+|
|Water Resistance||Water Repellent|
When it comes to a day on the water, whether wet wading or suited up in waders, the performance Tech Joggers excel no matter the conditions. Lightweight, 100% recycled polyester ripstop fabric with mechanical stretch is incredibly durable, won’t hold salt crystals and is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Angler-forward details include a comfort-stretch yoga waistband, two deep front pockets and a security side pocket with corrosion-proof zip. These fly-fishing bottoms feature a low-bulk, tapered silhouette that layers easily under waders and shuts down fabric vibration during wet wading. Elastic at the ankle allows these versatile pants to be worn above or below the calf. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn. Imported.
- Lightweight, durable, mechanical-stretch 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Comfort-stretch waistband accommodates a wide range of sizes
- Two front pockets; security thigh pocket
- Elastic cuffs on leg openings allow joggers to be worn above or below calf
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.