Going to be out on the water all day fishing? Put this shirt between you and the sun.
Pelagic's Eclipse Guide Shirt is designed to exceed your expectations in regard to comfort and protection. Its dynamic venting system provides cooling airflow as the day and the fishing heats up. You'll find the stretch-flex fabric follows your every move rather than inhibit it and you also get the benefit of UPF 50+ sun protection so UVA and UVB rays are stopped dead in their tracks. The ultra-lightweight, ultra-smooth MicroTEK™ fabric is specially treated with hydro-repel and stain release technologies so water, sweat, slime and all the other liquids you'll encounter chasing trophy fish just beads up and evaporates, leaving you clean and dry. 90% polyester/10% spandex. Imported.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex MicroTEK™ fabric
- Vented airflow so you stay cool longer
- Hydro-repel technology adds water resistance
- Stain release technology means easy clean-up
- UPF 50+ sun protection blocks UVA and UVB rays
- Front zippered storage pocket keeps essentials secure
Men's Eclipse Guide Shirt
|Material||90% Polyester / 10% Spandex|
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeve|
|Sun Protection||UPF 50+|
|Water Resistance||Water Repellent|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)