PELICAN–10'5" Getaway 110 HDII Sit-On-Top Pedal Kayak
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
10'5" Getaway 110 HDII Sit-On-Top Pedal Kayak
|Color||Vapor Deep Blue White/White|
|Length||10 Feet 5 Inches|
|Seat Type||Ergocast XP seating system|
|Warranty Details||Limited lifetime warranty on the hull and deck for all RAM-X kayaks for as long as the original owner owns it.|
PELICAN Getaway 110 HDII Sit-On-Top Pedal Kayak
The GETAWAY 110 HDII recreational pedal kayak is versatile, fun and ideal for paddlers looking for a stable and relaxing experience on lakes, slow moving rivers and calm waters. All of Pelican's boats have been thoughtfully designed with the most convenient and comfortable features to suit each paddler’s specific needs. The outdoors is now within your reach with the perfect boat waiting for you.
- By using the power of your legs, you’ll be able to go for long distances without getting tired.The HyDryve II pedal system makes maneuvering in shallow water or around aquatic plants, an absolute breeze
- The Tunnel Hull offers maximum stability giving you a secure and steady ride. It also makes it incredibly easy to get in and out of the kayak
- Paddle in comfort with the premium quality Ergocoast XP Seating System. This seat can easily be removed from your kayak which also makes it a great beach chair!
- The Getaway 110HDII is equipped with two in handle rigging tracks to install your favorite accessories. Storage in this kayak will ensure you have enough room to bring along all your gear.
- Our unique manufacturing process allows us to include additional flotation inside the hull of all of our sit-on-tops in order to meet or surpass ABYC Standards. Holds a maximum capacity of 300 lb.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.