Sentinel 100x Sit-On-Top Kayak
Our lowest priced sit-on-top kayak is the perfect choice for beginning paddlers.
If you're new to paddling or you'd like to keep a couple of extra kayaks around for guests, the Sentinel 100X Sit-On-Top Kayak from Pelican makes a lot of sense. The hull is laid out for stability and comfort so you can enjoy your time on the water right out of the gate. Weighing only 45 pounds, this kayak is still capable of handling up to 300 pounds onboard (including you and your gear) so you'll have plenty of capacity for packing a cooler, bringing a four-legged friend or a dry bag full of camping supplies.
Utilizing Twin Sheet Thermoforming (TST) technology, the Sentinel 100X features RAM-X™, a multi-layer polyethylene known for its high impact-resistance, its ability to regain its initial shape after violent impacts and its UV-protected exterior finish. The twin-arched multi-chine shape provides a stable, yet versatile ride that tracks well and allows for quick mastery by beginning paddlers. Due to Pelican's unique manufacturing process, built-in positive flotation has been added for increased buoyancy and safety.
- Easy-to-enter open cockpit
- Adjustable Ergoform™ backrest and seat cushion
- Four molded-in footrests for optimal paddling position
- Comfortable carry handles at each end
Storage & Convenience Features
- Stern open storage well with bungee tiedown is the perfect spot for your cooler
- Three molded-in paddle rests keep your paddle from rolling into the water
- Four scupper holes drain water to keep the cockpit and storage well dry
- Dual-position bottle holder
- Drain plug
If you don't already own them or it's time to replace the ones you have, remember to order a kayak paddle and a life jacket (both sold separately) so you'll be ready to splash your kayak as soon as possible!
- Material: RAM-X multi-layer polyethylene
- Beam: 30"
- Length: 10'
- Depth: 13 1/4"
- Weight: 45 pounds
- Capacity: 300 pounds
Sentinel 100x Sit-On-Top Kayak
|Hull Construction||Roto Molded|
|Seat Type||Adjustable Padded Backrest with Seat Cushion|
Two Years Limited on Hull and Deck
One Year Components and Accessories
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 5 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 5 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)
WEST MARINEUltra-Slim Manual Inflatable Life Jacket Belt Pack, Blue
C-TUGKayak and Canoe Cart