11.5 Outlaw Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
|Hull Construction||Roto Mold|
|Length||11 Feet 6 Inches|
|Seat Type||Folding and Removable Framed Seat|
|Warranty Details||Five Years Limited|
PERCEPTION 11.5 Outlaw Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
The Outlaw 11.5 Sit-On-Top angler kayak features a wide-open deck, an expansive standing platform, elevated seating, and intuitive features throughout, disrupting the notion that an incredibly unique angling platform needs to break the bank.
The Outlaw also integrates a stowaway seat for complete deck walkability and space for up to a 35L cooler. Two "double-barrel" rod holders offer the ultimate multi-rod setup. Elevated seating allows for the highest fishing vantage ever in a kayak, and the ergonomic and comfortable seat extends time on the water and transition easily from sitting to a standing position.
With room to accessorize and several unique attachment points, rigging has never been easier.
- Optimized and elevated seating console - frame seat folds and is removable
- Stow position for seat is useful for transport and storage
- Mesh cover with paddle park over front storage area
- Transducer scupper on hull for fish finders
- Traction pads provide added grip and deaden sound for fishing
- Unique molded-in bow and stern handles
- Side handles double as gear tracks
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.