PERCEPTION–Access 9.5 Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
Access 9.5 Sit-On-Top Angler Kayak
|Hull Construction||Roto Molded|
|Seat Type||Molded-In Seat|
5 years material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck
1 Year parts - accessories - outfitting against material or manufacturing defects
The PERCEPTION Access 9.5 Sit-On-Top Kayak is perfect for adventures on flat or slow-moving waters, the Access makes everyone feel like a pro by offering exceptional stability, comfort, and control.
The 9.5 model’s forgiving 9-foot design makes it popular with beginner to intermediate paddlers. The sit-on-top design makes it easy to get in and out of for the entire family. The shorter length and lighter weight make it a cinch to transport and increases maneuverability.
Comfort is what separates good kayaks from great. That’s why the Access includes a uniquely ergonomic seat with extra cushioning for natural body positioning typically only found on more expensive models. Occasional anglers will appreciate the generous storage options, comfortable seat, and molded-in rod holders.
Proudly designed, molded and hand assembled in the USA, the Access 9.5 kayak is backed by a 5-Year Warranty.
- Contoured and cushioned high back seat for ergonomic support and comfort
- Five footrest positions allow for leg adjustment and optimal comfort
- Two molded-in-rod holders and open storage in front and rear with bungees to secure your gear
- Optimized design and construction makes this boat easier to carry at only 50 lbs
- Front and rear molded in handles provide comfort and lockable security
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.