Hi Life 11.0 Sit-On-Top/SUP Kayak Hybrid
|Best Use||Hybrid Paddle Board|
|Hull Construction||Roto-molded Polyethylene|
|Seat Type||Padded Seat, Adjustable Back|
|Warranty Details||5 Year Limited, Original Purchaser|
PERCEPTION Hi Life 11.0 Sit-On-Top/SUP Kayak Hybrid
The award-winning Perception Hi Life is the most versatile boat ever built, offering a sit-on-top design that can be paddled like a kayak or a stand up paddleboard. Its maximum stability and unique features create an experience that’s unlike anything else—perfect for sharing the water with kids and pets. Unique cushioning across the entire top surface keeps feet happy all day. The low-profile rear swim deck with handles makes it easy to get back on board after swimming, while the large open front area is the perfect perch for small children and pets.
Fun for all ages and abilities, the Hi Life is up for any adventure, whether that means cruising, swimming, fishing, or simply relaxing with your favorite beverage.
- Built-in cooler under the seat
- Removable fin at the stern for enhanced tracking
- Solo-Mount and Gear-Track systems for mounting optional accessories
- Comfortable and adjustable mesh over foam seat
- Bronze medal winner of the prestigious 2018 International Design Excellence Award (IDEA) in the Sports, Leisure and Recreation category
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.