PERKO–Chrome Plated End Post
Chrome Plated End Post
|Height||2 3/8 Inches|
|Material||Chrome Plated Bronze|
|Mounting Hardware||#8 Screws|
Build custom handrails with classic posts.
Adding or replacing a worn out handrail is easier using these grab rail posts from Perko. Available in end and center posts, these Chrome-plated cast bronze fittings allows boaters to create custom handrails using 1" tubing. End posts feature a socket to secure the railing in place while the center posts provide extra support and can be positioned anywhere between the two ends. Counter-sunk mounting holes accept #8 oval head screws for a finished look.
- End and center posts available to allow you to create custom grab rails without welding
- Chrome-plated cast bronze is corrosion resistant
- Center posts provide extra support and can be positioned anywhere between ends
- Counter-sunk fastener holes accept #8 screws
- Compatible with 1" OD tubing
- Base diameter 2 1/2"; Height 2 3/8"
- Sold individually
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.