PERKO–Chromed Zinc Door Button - 1 3/4" with Tension Spring
Chromed Zinc Door Button - 1 3/4" with Tension Spring
|Dimensions||1 3/4" OD|
|Material||Chrome Plated Zinc|
|Mounting Hardware||#6 Fasteners (Sold Separately)|
Spring loaded door button keeps doors and lift-outs in place.
Ideal for doors and vertical lift out panels with an interior flange, these buttons feature a spring loaded catch to maintain a closed position and prevent doors from accidentally opening. The chrome-plated finish looks at home in most interiors and provides corrosion protection to stand up to moist environments. Surface mounted installation is easy using oval or flat head screws.
- Spring loaded door catch that prevents doors from accidentally opening
- Chrome-plated zinc construction provides corrosion protection
- Ideal for doors and vertical lift-outs with interior flange
- Surface mounts with oval or flat head screws
- Non spring loaded door button available
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.