PERKO–Combination Gasoline Fill/Tank Vent
Combination Gasoline Fill/Tank Vent
For 1 1/2" Line
With 5/8" Vent
Chromed Bronze Cap
Install a gasoline fill and vent at the same time with a single deck fitting
To maximize cockpit space and make fuelling easier many boat designers have looked to locating the fuel fill in cockpit coamings, but space is a challenge. Perko offers a solution for this situation. The angled design of this gasoline deck fill fitting allows users to locate the fitting on an angled surface and run the fill hose vertically to the tank. This fitting has become OEM equipment on many fiberglass pleasure boats for their ease of installation. A tank vent has been integrated into the polymer body with a flame arrestor and anti-surge valve to conserve space and reduce installation time. International standard gasoline symbol and cast in lettering clearly mark cap. A stainless steel bead chain is installed to prevent losing the cap during fill-ups. Edges of the cap are knurled for hand tightening, an included key helps to add additional torque. Speed up installation using this fill and vent combined fitting.
- Angled design allows installation in coamings that require near vertical hose runs
- Integral fuel tank vent simplifies installation and does not require additional holes for vent fitting
- Replacement OEM fitting for many fiberglass pleasure boat manufacturers
- Included heavy duty stainless steel retention chain
- Replacement cap available
- Includes deck plate key
- Cap marked "Gasoline"
- 3 3/8" flange
- Fits 1 1/2"ID hose
- Angled 45°
- Includes chain
- Requires #8 mounting screws, sold separately
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.