PERKO–Gas Tank Vent, 5/8" Hose Size
Gas Tank Vent, 5/8" Hose Size
A compact streamlined tank vent with hose barb for quick installations.
Tank vents are important to maintaining proper fuel (or water) flow during use and while filling. They help prevent fuel spills caused by blow-back while filling the tank and during use they prevent vacuum build up that can disrupt fuel delivery. Perko offers these streamlined vents to provide the needed air flow to maintain proper function of the fuel tank. These chrome plated bronze fittings are widely used by boat builders and feature an integrated hose barb to connect 5/8" vent hose. Removable stainless steel flame arrestor screens can be cleaned and provide a barrier to other contaminates that may adversely affect fuel. A locking nut with a wide flange increases bedding surface and secures the vent to the hull. If you’re looking or a one piece solution to tank venting, Perko has the ideal fitting.
- Chrome plated bronze construction resists corrosion
- Removable 30 mesh stainless steel flame arresting screens satisfies requirements for gasoline tank applications and can be cleaned to restore maximum air flow
- Widely used by boat builders and is a direct OEM replacement for many applications
- Includes wide flanged lock nut that increases bedding surface and distributes possible loads
- Hose Size:5/8"
- Maximum Hull Thickness: 3/4"
- Removable Screens:Yes
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.