PERKO–Gas Tank Vent with Swivel Elbow
Gas Tank Vent with Swivel Elbow
A compact streamlined tank vent with rotating hose connection for improved hose run.
Tank vents are important to maintaining proper fuel (or water) flow during use and while filling. They help prevent fuel spills caused blow-back while filling the tank and they prevent vacuum build up during use that can disrupt fuel delivery. Perko offers these streamlined vents to provide the needed air flow to maintain proper function of the fuel tank. A rotating hose connection allows users to aim the vent opening and hose connection independently to match the demands of any application. These chrome plated zinc fittings are widely used by boat builders and feature a splash guard to prevent spray water from entering the tank. Removable stainless steel flame arrestor screens can be cleaned and provide a barrier to other contaminates that may adversely affect fuel. A locking nut with a wide flange increases bedding surface and secures the vent to the hull.
- Chrome plated zinc construction resists corrosion
- Integrated 5/8" barbed end can be rotated in any orientation to improve hose routing
- Removable 30 mesh stainless steel flame arresting screens satisfies requirements for gasoline tank applications and can be cleaned to restore maximum air flow
- Black splash guard to prevent water from contaminating fuel
- Widely used by boat builders and is a direct OEM replacement for many applications
- Includes wide flanged lock nut that increases bedding surface and distributes possible loads
- Hose Size:5/8"
- Maximum Hull Thickness: 1"
- Removable Screens:Yes
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.