PERKO–Medium Duty Battery Selector Switch with AFD
Medium Duty Battery Selector Switch with AFD
|Dimensions||5 1/4" Diameter x 2 5/8" Depth|
|Voltage||6 to 32 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
PERKO Medium Duty Battery Selector Switch with AFD
A tried and true design for a wide variety of applications.
Perko’s medium duty battery selector switches are super versatile. Because they are ignition protected, this switch can be installed almost anywhere, including engine rooms of gasoline powered boats. Compatible with 6V to 50V systems. Some models offer an alternator field disconnect feature to protect alternator diodes in the event the switch is turned to the “off” position while the engine is running.
- Make before break feature allows switching between “1” “All” and “2” while the engine is running
- Alternator field disconnect feature to protect alternator diodes if the switch is turned to the “off” position while the engine is running
- Fiber reinforced polycarbonate construction
- Easy turn knob
- Ignition protected
- Five-year warranty
- Switch Type: Dual Battery switch disconnect
- Switch Positions: 4
- Battery Combine: Yes
- Alternator Field Disconnect: yes
- Maximum Voltage: 6V-50V
- Continuous Rating: 250A
- Intermittent Rating (duration): 360A
- Cranking Rating (30Sec): N/A
- Battery Inputs: 2
- Cable Size to meet ratings: N/A
- Mounting Holes: # 10 Screws
- Terminal Stud size: 5/16"
- Dimensions: 5 ¼"dia x 2 5/8" D
- Weight: 1 Lb. (estimated)
- Approvals: UL Listed, CE
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.