Mortise Latch Set
Case 2 1/4" x 1 13/16"
Escutcheon 4 3/8" x 1 1/4"
|Material||Chrome Plated Zinc|
|Mounting Hardware||#6 Fasteners (Sold Separately)|
Complete interior door latch set designed for boats
Perko mortise latch sets provide the same finished look as your interior doors at home, but in your boat. And it functions the same way. The dead bolt can be locked with a knob from the interior. Chrome-plated zinc escutcheons add a stylish look to the door and are designed to stand up to marine use to provide a long service life. The internal components are engineered to provide strength, corrosion resistance and functionality. To simplify ordering, Perko lock sets will adapt to the swing of the door. The strike and lever handle can be reversed to work with right-hand or left-hand doors. Add a finished look to interior doors by installing a Perko Mortise Latch Set.
- Latch set designed specifically for marine use
- Adds dead bolt security to interior doors
- Strike and lever handle can be reversed to work with right-hand or left-hand doors
- Chrome plated zinc construction for corrosion resistance
- Compatible with doors 1"—1 1/2" thick
- Available in lock set for exterior doors
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.