PERKO–Non-Locking Flush Latch - Black with Offset Adjustbable Cam Bar 3/8 to 3"
Non-Locking Flush Latch - Black with Offset Adjustbable Cam Bar 3/8 to 3"
|Dimensions||2 1/2" Square|
|Material||Chrome Plated Zinc|
Flush mounted latch with strait adjustable cam.
These Perko flush mounted latches feature a two-way adjustable cam and mounting ring to simplify installation and adapt to a wide variety of applications. The offsett cam of this model has a vertical range from 3/8"—3" to engage the a strike and allows the latch to compensate for different deck and bulkhead thicknesses. A second adjustment allows the swing of the cam to be increased or descreased to match the relationship between the latch and strike.These latches install quickly in a 2" hole and can be secured to doors and hatches as thin as 1/4" and as thick as 1 1/8". The Black polymer body provides detents to hold latch in OPEN and CLOSED positions and is deep enough for the chrome-plated zinc handle to fold flat and out of the way. Reduce trip and snag hazards with an extremely adaptable Perko flush latch.
- Flush mounted locking latch with offset cam
- Two-way adjustable offset cam allows fine tuning of reach and will work with deck and bulkhead thicknesses from 3/8"—3"
- Mounts in 2" hole in doors and hatches 1/4"—1 1/8" thick
- Detents hold latch in OPEN and CLOSED positions
- Chrome-plated zinc handle provides 2-3 finger hold for lifting hatches of moderate weight
- Stainless steel stem and locking nut
- White polymer body (also available in Black)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.