PERKO–Non-Locking Flush Latch - White
Non-Locking Flush Latch - White
|Length||2 1/2 Inches|
|Material||Chrome Plated Zinc|
|Width||2 1/2 Inches|
Flush mounted latch that adjusts for a wide range of installations.
Perko flush mounted latches feature an adjustable offset cam and mounting ring to simplify installation and adapt to a variety of applications. The offset cam of this model has a range from 3/8"—3" to engage the flexible polymer strike and allows the latch to compensate for different deck and bulkhead thicknesses. These latches install quickly in a 2" hole and can be secured to doors and hatches as thin as 1/4" and as thick as 1 1/8". The White polymer body provides detents to hold latch in OPEN and CLOSED positions and is deep enough for the chrome-plated zinc handle to fold flat and out of the way. Reduce trip and snag hazards with adaptable Perko flush latch.
- Flush mounting latch with offset cam
- Adjustable offset cam works with deck and bulkhead thicknesses from 3/8"—3"
- Mounts in 2" hole in doors and hatches 1/4"—1 1/8" thick
- Detents hold latch in OPEN and CLOSED positions
- Chrome-plated zinc handle provides 2-3 finger hold for lifting hatches of moderate weight
- Stainless steel stem and locking nut
- White polymer body (also available in Black)
- Includes flexible polymer strike
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.