PERKO–On/Off Switch No Key Lock
On/Off Switch No Key Lock
|Dimensions||5 1/4" Diameter x 2 5/8" Depth|
|Voltage||6 to 32 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
A tried and true design for a wide variety of applications.
Perko’s medium duty battery disconnect switches are super versatile. Compatible with 6V to 50V systems, this simple ON-OFF switch can be used as a standalone switch or as part of a larger system. Because it is ignition protected, this switch can be installed almost anywhere, including engine rooms of gasoline powered boats.
- Simple On-OFF can be uses as a standalone switch or as part of a larger system
- Fiber-reinforced polycarbonate construction
- Easy-turn knob
- Ignition protected
- Five-year warranty
- Switch Type: Single Battery On-Off switch
- Switch Positions: 2
- Battery Combine: No
- Alternator Field Disconnect: No
- Maximum Voltage: 50V
- Continuous Rating: 250A
- Intermittent Rating: 360A
- Cranking Rating (30 Seconds): N/A
- Battery Inputs: 1
- Cable Size to meet ratings: N/A
- Mounting Holes: #10 Screws
- Terminal Stud size: 5/16"
- Dimensions: 5 1/4"dia. x 2 5/8"D
- Weight: 1 Lb. (estimated)
- Approvals: UL Listed 716B, CE
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.