PERKO–Rectangular Flange Flush Hatch Dog
Rectangular Flange Flush Hatch Dog
|Dimensions||3 13/16" x 3" x 2"|
|Material||Chrome Plated Bronze|
For securely "dogging" (fastening) deck hatches. With a 15/16" cam.
Perko flush mounted hatch dogs are a great way to secure cockpit hatches, doors and lockers. The flush design allows the rattle-free handle to fold out of the way—safe from becoming a trip hazard. To open a hatch, flip up the handle and rotate the cam to dis-engage the strike and lift; the solid T-handle provides a 2-3 finger hold for lifting larger hatches or locker covers with comfort. Chrome-plated bronze construction offers corrosion resistance and O-ring seals help to keep moisture out of the locker. The 15/16" cam adjusts using stainless steel locking nuts to fine-tune the strike engagement and ensure a proper seal on hatch gaskets. "Dog" hatches securely and rattle-free with Perko rectangular flange flush hatch dogs.
- Flush rattle-free hatch dog secures cockpit hatches, lockers, doors and more
- Folding T-handle provides 2-3 finger pull for larger hatches
- O-ring seals to prevent moisture intrusion
- 15/16" adjustable cam that is compatible with 1 1/4"—2" thick panels
- 2" max hatch thickness
- Counter-sunk mounting holes for flat or oval head screws (available in a smooth flange and concealed fastener version
- Non locking (available in locking version)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.