PERKO–Rim Latch Sets - Reverse Bevel with Flush Strike
Rim Latch Sets - Reverse Bevel with Flush Strike
|Dimensions||4 3/8" x 1 1/4"|
|Material||Chrome Plated Zinc|
|Mounting Hardware||#6 Fasteners (Sold Separately)|
Quick to install latch set for thinner doors installed in thicker bulkheads.
Ideal for interior doors, these latch sets are surface mounted for quick installation, but feature a flush strike for installation in a thicker door jamb. The highly polished chrome-plated escutcheon plate and latch set assembly add a finished look and provide corrosion resistance. The interior side features a lever handle and slide lock while the exterior has a comfortable round knob. To simplify installation, Perko rim latch sets are adaptable to right-hand and left-hand doors without dis-assembling the latch assembly. Dress up interior doors and add a locking feature with a rim latch set from Perko.
- Surface mounted latch set for interior doors
- Chrome-plated zinc construction for corrosion resistance
- Compatible with right and left hand doors
- Sliding lock button
- Flush strike designed to be mortised into door jamb
- Ideal for doors 5/8"—1 3/8" thick
- Includes mounting template to locate hole for shaft pass through
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.