T-Handle Surface Mount Latch
Chrome Plated Zinc Alloy
|Warranty Details||Five Years Limited|
Compact locking flush latch ideal for carpeted surfaces
Keeping lockers closed is a little easier with a Perko surface mounted latch—even if the locker door is only 1/8" thick. Ideal for carpeted surfaces, but can be used on any surface, these stylistic round latches install quickly in a 2 1/2" and keep closed lockers, doors and hatches. The large T-handle flips up to operate the offset cam and provide a 2 finger hold to lift hatches and panels. Keep lockers and hatches closed by installing a Perko T-handle surface mount latch.
- Round surface mounted latch keeps lockers and hatches closed
- Flip up T-handle operates cam and provide 2 finger hold to lift hatches and panels
- Adjustable offset cam to work with a range of panel thicknesses
- Installs in panels 1/8"—3/4" thick
- Requires a small 2 1/2" hole for installation
- O-ring seals prevent water intrusion
- White polymer body with chrome-plated zinc T-handle (available in Black)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.