PERMATEX–8 oz. Anti-Seize Lubricant
8 oz. Anti-Seize Lubricant
|Quantity Included||1 Container|
Prevent galling and corrosion for fasteners exposed to extremes.
Permatex® anti-seize is a blend of metallic lubricants (copper, aluminum, and graphite) that prevent galling and corrosion. Application at time of assembly will ensure an easier disassembly even if the components are exposed to saltwater and extreme heat. Ideal for larger stainless steel fasteners that are prone to galling. An application brush is integrated into the cap for quick application without the need for additional consumables. Make servicing installed components easier by applying Permatex® anti-seize during assembly.
- Prevents threads from seizing due to corrosion or exposure to chemicals
- Prevents galling—commonly experienced with larger stainless steel fasteners
- Compatible with extreme temperatures: -60°F—1600°F
- Moisture and saltwater resistant
- Integrated application brush in cap
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.