PETTIT PAINT–EZ-Fair Lightweight Epoxy Fairing Compound, 250 mL
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
EZ-Fair Lightweight Epoxy Fairing Compound, 250 mL
Filling Surface Imperfection on Fiberglass
|Cure Time||16 Hours|
|Type||Two-Part Epoxy Compound|
With high chemical and water resistance, this lightweight, two-part epoxy fairing compound is an integral part of Pettit’s Gelcoat Blister Repair System. Excellent for fairing metal keels, EZ-Fair also works well for filling and fairing damage on most fiberglass, wood or metal surfaces. Non-sagging, non-shrinking and sands to a smooth finish. Quick-cure formula allows for multiple coats to be applied and sanded in a single day.
- Formulation: Two-part epoxy
- Recommended Usage: Filling and fairing applications
- Drying: Pot life: 10 min.; To sand by hand: 3 hrs.; To sand by DA or random orbit: 4 hrs.; To cure: 16 hrs. (@ 77°F)
- Color: Part A: Gray; Part B: White; White when mixed
- Cleanup: 97 Epoxy Thinner, Model 284216
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.