PETTIT PAINT–Transducer Paint Spray, 6 oz.
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Transducer Paint Spray, 6 oz.
|Aluminum Safe||Not Aluminum Safe|
|Anti-Slime Additive||Zinc Omadine|
|Copper Free||Copper Free|
|Coverage||4 1/2 Square Feet/6oz. spray can|
|Cure Time||To Overcoat: 1/2-2 Hours; To Launch: 16-48 Hours|
- Exclusive transducer and underwater metal protection
- Adheres to clean metals and plastic transducer housings
- 93% pure zinc when dry
- Fast-dry formula in an easy to use aerosol spray can
- Type: Modified Epoxy
- Finish: Flat
- Available Colors: Gray
- Components: 1
- Curing Mechanism: Solvent release
- Coverage: 4 1/2 sq.ft/6oz. spray can
- VOC: 60% max
- Active Ingredients: Zinc
- Flash Point: None
- Application Method: Aerosol Spray
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2 or 3 (Do not apply more than three coats as cracking and loss of adhesion may occur)
- Dry Film Thickness/coat: 1.5 Mils.
- Application Temperature Min./Max. Range: 50° F. Min.90° F. Max.
- Thinner: 120 Brushing Thinner
Drying Times* (Hours)
|To recoat||2 hr.||1 hr.||1/2 hr.|
|To launch||48 hr.||24 hr.||16 hr.|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.