PETTIT PAINT–Ultima SR 60 Antifouling Paint with Irgarol, Gallon
PETTIT PAINT Ultima SR 60 Antifouling Paint with Irgarol, Gallon Selector
- Capacity1 Gallon
Ultima SR 60 Antifouling Paint with Irgarol, Red, GallonLimited availability.Only 1 in stock!
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Model #5493143 | Mfg #1103606UPC #725469021167
- Aluminum Safe: Not Aluminum Safe
- Anti-Slime Additive: Irgarol
- Biocide: Cuprous Oxide
- Color: Red
- Copper Free: Not Copper Free
- Coverage: 400 Square Feet/Gallon
- Cure Time: To Overcoat: 3-12 Hours; To Launch: 8-24 Hours
- Capacity: 1 Gallon
- Type: Copolymer Ablative
|Aluminum Safe||Not Aluminum Safe|
|Copper Free||Not Copper Free|
|Coverage||400 Square Feet/Gallon|
|Cure Time||To Overcoat: 3-12 Hours; To Launch: 8-24 Hours|
Combining 60% cuprous oxide with the slime resistance of Irgarol, this multi-season paint packs a real antifouling punch. The ablative surface it creates wears away over time, which reduces the need to sand at haulout. Provides multi-season protection, even after winter storage.
Not for sale in California and in States where prohibited by law.
- Type: Copolymer ablative
- Recommended Usage: All fouling waters
- Biocide: 60% Cuprous oxide
- Additives: Irgarol anti-slime additive
- Number of Coats Recommended: 2-3
- Coverage: 400sq.ft./gal.
- Drying Time: To overcoat: 6hrs.; To launch: 16hrs. @70°F
- Thinner: Pettit 185, Model 488999
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.