PLASTIMO–Comfort-Padded Bosun’s Chair
Comfort-Padded Bosun’s Chair
|Weight||220 Pounds Maximum|
Comfort and safety balanced for working aloft.
Even if you don’t think twice about being suspended above the deck, working aloft can be more efficient in the right bosun’s chair. Designed for comfort, Plastimo bosun’s chair is packed with practical features; the most notable being adjustability and an abundance of pockets. The back-strap and crotch piece not only secure you in the chair, they work in unison to fine tune the chair angle to put your body and arms in a position to reduce fatigue. A rigid platform helps to maintain circulation to reduce leg cramping and pain. Two large pockets are available for tools and parts. One pocket features two compartments to make fishing for fasteners or tools easier. The second pocket is large enough for a cordless drill, hammer or hacksaw and can be detached to be used to lower and lift tools and equipment up and down without having to descend or ascend the mast. Go up the mast and stay up there comfortably until the task is complete with a Plastimo bosun’s chair Comfort®.
- Bosun’s chair designed for comfort and function
- Adjustable working position to reduce fatigue
- Wide comfortable 40mm webbing straps
- Two large pockets for tools and equipment
- Detachable pocket can be used to shuttle items up and down mast with descending
- Rigid sea bottom maintains circulation in legs to reduce fatigue
- Maximum working load is 220 lbs.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.