Comfort-Padded Bosun’s Chair
Comfort and safety balanced for working aloft.
Even if you don’t think twice about being suspended above the deck, working aloft can be more efficient in the right bosun’s chair. Designed for comfort, Plastimo bosun’s chair is packed with practical features; the most notable being adjustability and an abundance of pockets. The back-strap and crotch piece not only secure you in the chair, they work in unison to fine tune the chair angle to put your body and arms in a position to reduce fatigue. A rigid platform helps to maintain circulation to reduce leg cramping and pain. Two large pockets are available for tools and parts. One pocket features two compartments to make fishing for fasteners or tools easier. The second pocket is large enough for a cordless drill, hammer or hacksaw and can be detached to be used to lower and lift tools and equipment up and down without having to descend or ascend the mast. Go up the mast and stay up there comfortably until the task is complete with a Plastimo bosun’s chair Comfort®.
- Bosun’s chair designed for comfort and function
- Adjustable working position to reduce fatigue
- Wide comfortable 40mm webbing straps
- Two large pockets for tools and equipment
- Detachable pocket can be used to shuttle items up and down mast with descending
- Rigid sea bottom maintains circulation in legs to reduce fatigue
- Maximum working load is 220 lbs.
Comfort-Padded Bosun’s Chair
|Weight||220 Pounds Maximum|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).