POLY MARINE–2-Part PVC Inflatable Boat Adhesive, 250mL & Bottle of Hardener
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
2-Part PVC Inflatable Boat Adhesive, 250mL & Bottle of Hardener
High-strength patching glue or adhesive. Choose between one-part or two-part formulas for Hypalon or PVC.
Single-part adhesives are good for temporary repairs. For a permanent repair with the maximum of strength, use the two-part products.
Two-Part PVC Adhesive
Solvent based polyurethane adhesive giving excellent adhesion to both plasticized and unplasticized PVC. Used in conjunction with 3695 curing agent will bond a wide variety of surfaces including PVC, nylon fabric, polyurethane fabric and foam. Easy to mix two-part supplied in sets with required amount of curing agent. Can be used as a single part for quick temporary repairs. Easy to apply with a stiff, cut down brush Note: For a complete bond 2903 solvent must be used before the adhesive is applied.
- Includes: 250ml can of 3026 Adhesive, 10ml bottle of 3965 Curative
- Will bond: PVC inflatables including Zodiac/Bombard “Dynalon” and “Strongon” fabrics and Narwhal/Valiant “Hypertex”
- Pot Life: 3-4 hours
- Curing Time: Contact bonds in 10-15 minutes, full cure 48 hours
- Coverage: Using two coats, 1 liter bonds 1 square meter
- Apply With: Brush or roller