MA3013 3" Flush-Mount Component Speakers
MA3013 is an ultra-compact 3" midrange component speaker designed to be used alone or in combination with the MS Series subwoofer systems.
MA3013 3" flush mount speakers are great for installations where mounting space is limited. This compact speaker is designed to be used alone or conjunction with the MS series Subwoofer systems.
Ideal for mounting in flybridge overheads, smaller cabins or wherever space is at a premium. Metallic gray. Sold in pairs.
- Waterproof: Constructed to withstand the most severe effects of sun and saltwater, Platinum speakers are ideal replacement or upgrade speakers for those who want increased audio power, smooth response and minimum distortion.
- Magnetic shielding: Until now, installing speakers within five feet of compasses, autopilots or other navigation gear was a problem; Low magnetic field technology uses a canceling magnet and a shielded enclosure to reduce the magnetic flux caused by the speaker.
- Frequency Response: 70Hz to 20KHz (Single cone)
- SPL: 83dB
- Peak Power: 60 watts per speaker
- Continuous Power: 30 watts RMS/speaker
- Speaker Impedance: 4 ohms
- Weight (each): 0.50 lb
- Outside Grill: 3 9/16" (89mm)
- Mounting Depth: 1 1/2" (37mm)
- Cutout: 2 7/8" (72mm)
- Cone Size: 3" (76mm)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.